Aipmt is a popular entrance exam for medical students or for those who wants to study in medical stream or in dentist stream for further higher studies. Aipmt which is also commonly known as All India Pre-Medical Test and this entrance exam is very much popular and is very much liked by every Science student who are aiming for medical stream. This entrance exam is mostly liked because this has made very flexible for every type of students. Flexible in sense like the students can give exam in any formats like in Hindi and in English.
If you want to appear in Aipmt exam then first of all you have to eligible for appearing this exam like first of all you will need to be 17 years of age before you get admitted in the college or in the last week of December. Not only this you should not also exit the limit of age which is 25 years of age before admission. If you have passed all the formalities then you can sit for Aipmt exam.
If you are looking for appearing the Aipmtsyllabus&entrance exam then you can appear it in every year in the month of May. As this days there are very much competition in studies so if you want to get seats is any of the good medical colleges in India which in running under central government then there is no other way than appearing Aipmt 2016, because once you have cracked the Aipmt exam then you can easily get admission in to any of the good medical colleges in India.
AIPMT or All India Pre Medical / Pre Dental Entrance Test is the national level entrance examination for admission in the course of MBBS and BDS. It’s the platform for the students who want to build their career in Medical. MCI or Medical Council of India is recommended the syllabus for this entrance examination after the review of many state syllabi and CBSE, NCERT and COBSE syllabus.
AIPMT 2016 exam is managed by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and every year this entrance test has been conducted in the month of May. AIPMT 2016 also conducted on 1st May 2016. So, for those who are going to be appear in the AIPMT 2017 exam, it’s really important to know the syllabus of this entrance test.
AIPMT 2016 Syllabus:
The entrance exam has total of three subjects. Here is the detailed syllabus of them.
AIPMT 2016 Syllabus – Physics:
Class 11th :
- Physical world and measurement.
- Laws of motion.
- Work, energy and power.
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Properties of Bulk Matter.
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory.
- Oscillations of waves.
Class 12th :
- Current electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Atoms and nuclei.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation.
- Electronic device.
AIPMT 2016 Syllabus – Chemistry:
Class 11th :
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry.
- Structure of Atoms.
- Chemical bounding and molecular structure.
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties.
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids.
- Redox reactions.
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals).
- Some p-Block elements.
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques.
- Environmental Chemistry.
Class 12th :
- Solid state.
- Electro chemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements.
- p- Block Elements.
- d and f Block Elements .
- Coordination Compounds.
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes.
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers.
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids.
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen.
- Chemistry in Everyday life.
This is all the weight age of every subject according to topic and I am sure this will be very beneficial to every students. This pattern of weightage is strictly made by comparing all the years of question pattern of Aipmt exam. This Aipmt 2016 syllabus topic wise weightage is very much helpful and this is gives surety. I hope this year 2016 you will not find any difficulties in appearing this Aipmt entrance exam. Thank You for reading